Dressage at Jersey Palms
Schooling Show Series 2020
SHOW DATE OPENING DATE CLOSING DATE
April 26, 2020 March 1, 2020 April 20, 2020
July 26, 2020 June 1, 2020 July 20, 2020
October 25, 2020 September 1, 2020 October 20, 2020
ORGANIZER/SHOW MANAGEMENT SECRETARY
Lisa Basselini Dressage Karin Worm
Showgrounds 177 S. Stump Tavern Rd
Jersey Palms Farm Jackson, NJ 08527
177 S. Stump Tavern Rd 609-213-5745
Jackson, NJ 08527 firstname.lastname@example.org
Judges: 4/26 - Lisa Schmidt (S) - 7/26 - Lauren Annett (r) - 10/25 - Barbara Ebner (S)
Starter Horse or Starter Rider (not having shown above Training Level Test 1)
1. USDF Intro Test A 3. USDF Intro Test C
2. USDF Intro Test B 4. Training Level Test 1
5. Training Level Test 1 9. First Level Test 2
6. Training Level Test 2 10. First Level Test 3
7. Training Level Test 3 11. Second Level Test and higher TOC
8. First Level Test 1 12. USDF Rider TOC (specify test on entry)
13. USDF Musical Freestyle TOC 14. USEA Test of Choice (class may be divided,
(specify test on entry) depending on number of entries, specify test on entry)
15. Dressage Seat Equitation 16. Western Dressage ToC ( see http://njwesterndressage.com/ for current tests)
17. Lead line ToC 18. Costume Class ToC ( Fall show only)
ENTRIES: a) $ 25.00/class (checks payable to Jersey Palms Farm) b) $ 25.00 schooling fee for any horse not competing c) Office fee $10.- d) Refunds before closing date minus office fee. NO refunds after closing date. e) Negative Coggins within 12 months of show MUST accompany entry. f) Post entry policy and charges: $ 5.00/class.
AWARDS: 6 ribbons per class, Starter, Open and USEA High Score Award of the day.
STARTING TIMES: Available from secretary Thursday prior to show from 6-9 pm only. Please include your email address on entry form and your times will be emailed to you Thursday prior to show.
ARENA: Regulation size outdoor, sand footing.
OTHER INFORMATION: a) Please notify secretary of large trailers or vans. b) All dogs must be leashed. c) Food and beverages available. d) Management reserves the right to cancel, combine and/or add classes and/or judges e) Dress is casual, but neat. It is required that all participants wear approved protective headgear while mounted.